Augustine Services, Inc., has acquired a very fine public reputation for providing quality service throughout Greater Kansas City thanks to our many quality employees and to our founder Jim Augustine. Jim was active in state pest control associations, as well as serving as the President for the Kansas Pest Control Association in 1973 and as a Director of Region 7 for the National Pest Control Association from 1993 to 1995.
Jim Augustine started his business during the summer of 1966 and worked from his home. In the early days, Mr. Augustine's customer base consisted of residential and commercial pest control as well as termite treatments. Augustine Exterminators began with one service technician and one salesman — Jim Augustine!
Augustine Services, Inc., has grown from a small one-man operation, to a large family-owned corporation with ten residential and commercial pest control service specialists, seven termite service specialists, a sales force of six representatives, a corporate support staff of six personnel, one technical director, and one staff entomologist, for a total of 37 employees in over 39 years.
Top Ten Reasons To Use Augustine Services, Inc.!
- Quality service at a reasonable price. Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Our company is large enough to handle any problem, yet small enough to meet your personal needs.
- Friendly, courteous staff that take pride in their work.
- We use only the most advanced modern methods to protect your home.
- Trained & certified specialists -- licensed & insured!
- A large quantity of our business comes from referrals.
- We have served the greater Kansas City area for over 40 years.
- Family owned, three generations strong!
- Board Certified / Associate Certified entomologists on staff.
- We have a name you can trust!
"Our Name Scares Pests to Death!"